MALAYSIAN SUSTAINABLE PALM OIL
MSPO Certification is a national palm oil certification scheme in Malaysia and is operated by Malaysian Palm Oil Certification Council (MPOCC) as the scheme owner. MPOCC is an independent Organization responsible to establish a national palm oil certification scheme to ensure continual practices of sustainable management in the palm oil industry.
The Malaysian Standard on MSPO provides general principles for the implementation, establishment and improvement of the operational practices of a sustainability system incorporated in Malaysia to ensure the sustainable production of palm oil and also provide a fair sustainability certification scheme to enhance market access.
- Transparency & credibility are assured.
- Complies to legal requirements.
- High degree of environmental protection.
- Improved image & competitive ability.
- Implementing Good Agricultural Practices (GAP).
- Secure market share in legally regulated area.
Please refer to MPOCC website (https://www.mpocc.org.my) for more information.
Our List of Clients:
REHPRO SCIENTIFIC SDN BHD
Lot B5- 2C, Tingkat 5, Blok B, Peti Surat 16,
Bangunan KWSP, 88598 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Telephone Number : 088-222320
Fax Number : 088-222420